Thursday, December 18, 2014

Some Exciting Things Going ON!

So I was recently nominated by The Kindle Hub for Best Editor of 2014 and for Best Regency Romance of 2014 with my latest novel, Ice Angel! If you haven't voted yet, I would LOVE your vote! 



https://www.facebook.com/events/331950386990372/331955746989836/?notif_t=event_mall_reply


My fabulous publishing house Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing is also up for Best Publisher of 2014 as well, so be sure to give them a vote too! 



If you haven't visited it and liked it yet, I've updated my Webpage and I'd love to see you there! 



And last, but certainly not least, I'm in the market to find some beta readers... What is a beta reader, you ask?  It's a person who will read and give an honest review on your book for a copy of the book. Let me stress that I am looking for HONEST reviews. Even if you hate it. I want to know why, and what I might do to improve. Of course I love getting those great reviews too! They make my day! 
Right now I am looking for reviews on Ice Angel, but I have 14 books out now and all of them need new reviews to stay relevant, so in the new year I will be looking for people to read and review all or some of them. 


Of course if you are interested in reading some of my other novels, you can message me about them too. As I mentioned, I am always in need of new reviews!






No comments: