Sunday, January 6, 2013

Reading Kick

I have been on a huge reading kick the last couple of weeks and I have found some amazing writers out there. SO I thought I would share a few of the things I've been reading.



My new favorite author is Armada West, author of Bottom Feeders. It was one of the best reads, full of action and adrenaline rushes, I loved every second of it! 






I also discovered (Okay, I didn't discover her, Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing discovered her, but I discovered my love for her :D)  the Amazing Dawn White and her Wingless series, which is an awesome new take on the Werewolf versus Vampire legend. If you are a Paranormal fan, you won't go wrong with her series! 











I also managed to read C.C. Hunter's book 3 (Taken at Dusk) and book 4 (Whispers at Moonrise) of the Shadow Falls series. They were awesome. I was very sad to see her next book will be the last of the series. 

And then I discovered an excellent Steampunk novel called The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress. It totally rocked! Steampunk is a genre that I just recently discovered and I'm really enjoying all of the different takes on it. The Friday Society follows three women who come together to figure out a mystery. Each one has their own talents that they bring to the table. It was a fun, fast read. 



And finally I managed to pick up Heat Rises... the latest Richard Castle novel. I adore Castle, and Nathan Fillian who plays him too, so when I get the chance to indulge myself, I read about Nikki Heat and Jameson Rook.


 I'm very much looking forward to Frozen Heat which came out in September of 2012, but I haven't had a chance to buy yet.

Next up on my TBR pile will be Mark of the Seer by Jenna Kay. I have been looking forward to reading this one for a while. I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

After that, well who knows, it might by yours! Of course, I still have to get some writing in, but I'm sure I'll manage. :D 

No comments: