Saturday, June 15, 2013

Come and get your copy now! Just $2.99 this WEEKEND ONLY!!!!



New for this Weekend! Pick up The Ninth Taghairm: Redemption by Pyxi Rose for just $2.99!!! And on the 29th we'll get to meet Pyxi Rose right here on my blog! 


For now, let's see what everyone is saying about her book! 

5.0 out of 5 stars BRAVO I LOVED IT June 13, 2013
Favorite Line (s) I didn't think anymore. I attacked my goddess with the fiery rage on a thousand buried crimes she has committed against my blood.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Debut June 13, 2013
I have to start off by saying, being this is Pyxi Rose's debut story rocked my socks off!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and enthralling June 13, 2013
What an amazing read! 


Sounds Great! Can't wait to get my copy! Here's the link so you can get yours! 



No comments: